Banana Ice Cream
- Mix-ins of your choice (ie. peanut butter, chocolate chips, strawberries, berries, the possibilities are endless!!)
- Pick a couple of ripe bananas. They should be sweet and soft but not too mushy.
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut them into coins.
- Freeze the banana pieces for at least an hour or two.
- Frozen hard!
- Put the pieces into a food processor or blender.
- Blend on high. Initially they will look crumbly and piecemeal.
- The mixture will probably get stuck a lot. Keep scraping down the bowl.
- Suddenly, as you keep blending, you will see a change.
- The bananas turn creamy!
- Now is the time to add a scoop of peanut butter or anything else you care to mix in.
- The ice cream will be the texture of soft-serve, but if you freeze again in an airtight container, it will get harder and more like regular ice cream.
Yessss pictures. :) okay I might try it